Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Politics: WaPo reporter: I'm not covering the Gosnell abortionist trial because it's not really a policy story | CainTV

This will be a partial repeat of my diatribe over the past couple days but so be it.
I continue to blame We the Sheeple. For any human with a IQ of 30 or above to put a damn penny's stock in the MSM is pathetic and I have no respect for you as a human being. Even the biggest liberal would admit if this Gosnell evil bastard was a big NRA/Tea Party guy and did 1/10th of this with a gun it would the Time Magazine consensus #1 story of 2013.
That alone takes me back to the sad fact that we get what we deserve with our politicians and our damn media. Now is also a great time to mention this is why I will support Glenn Beck and his new network and the Michelle Malkins of the world until the day I die or they sell out to corporate greed/pressure.

Politics: WaPo reporter: I'm not covering the Gosnell abortionist trial because it's not really a policy story | CainTV:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment