Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Could This Be Why Some Chechens Think Tsarnaev Brothers Were Framed for Bombings? (I would hope so. It was my exact thought driving down the road when I first heard the family)

The specifics and details of the past horrors are obviously worth noting in this article but of course this has to play at least a part in the family members' statements thus far. It could be all but all of it or it could be like a dog that was abused as a pup...some things you never forget...
This also takes you back to something though...which family member had the most coherent of all the reactions? The uncle that even specifically mentioned (among many amazing words) they didn't "assimilate" etc... (NOTE gang the assimilate is my word...he obviously meant that but in my haste to do 20 more things this late night before bed I am admittedly cutting a corner on this one)

 Could This Be Why Some Chechens Think Tsarnaev Brothers Were Framed for Bombings? | TheBlaze.com:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment