Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Obama Trims Details on Health Law as Exchange Cost Rises - Bloomberg

I love when we get this great news from Nanny Bloomberg's folks.
Keep the good times rolling boys and girls. SCOTUS or no SCOTUS if we do not find a way to end this thing it will be the official end of America as we know it. My only question is whether it will be sooner rather than later. I didn't think I could be possibly more frightened of it until I see all these high level (inside information beltway, etc.) total progressive left wing loons that are running from this implementation and even talking about delaying etc. Oh yes that even scares me. If I were Russian or Chinese I would be laughing my damn ass off...but alas I am from the country of Freedom...so fret and stress and fight I guess I must.

Obama Trims Details on Health Law as Exchange Cost Rises - Bloomberg:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment