Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Mark Levin: Sixteen Republicans who voted to kill filibuster today must be CHALLENGED and DEFEATED.

I listened for the 3rd day in a row as a favorite of mine Mr. Phil Valentine argued against this being an issue yet again but to me it isn't as simple as he makes it (put people on the record with a vote....well this is the putting them on the record as a vote to me) so I am far more in the corner of Mark Levin on this...especially when you consider that anything can happen and the way these power crackheads love to add amendments to things...
I won't quite go the level of not to act is to act not to speak is to speak but it is in the ball park to me personally.

Mark Levin: Sixteen Republicans who voted to kill filibuster today must be CHALLENGED and DEFEATED » The Right Scoop -:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment