Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

310 Sequoyah Drive Blountville, TN 37617 BUYER BEWARE HOME for Sale / Foreclosure

As I did before I am just offering this as a buyer beware of what you are dealing with. I more fear that it will be the purchaser of the home after who knows buys it that has no clue...I hope not but it is $15,000 minimum to invest just to ensure that the 10 massive floods we have endured will stop. There is a roof that we have patched 20 times in 3 years, foyer wood floor destroyed this last year in one of the 3 floods that gave us a minimum of 3 inches of water in the entire bottom level (it is totally finished btw...not a basement). The bottom levels wall against the cinder block has been chopped up trying to repair the flooding issue...didn't work but you still have an entire bottom level of a hope with 30% of the drywall gone. We have 3 great danes.....the morons that owned the home previously put in cream colored carpet so all carpet upstairs needs to be replaced and that is being nice. Leak from an upstairs toilet so their is mass mold and mildew and a 2 square foot hole in the ceiling downstairs from said issues. The worst damn yard to mow you have ever conceived of. If you don't have a professional SCAG type mower definitely factor in paying for mowing...and the minimum we could get it done for these past 8 years is $55 Their are Weeping willows all around....most have been destroyed in some nasty storms over the past 3yrs...but their reality remains in a driveway that is at best 30% acceptable....figure 5,000$ on that based on my estimates locally...also the 35 foot brick retaining wall from the top level down to the bottom level will need to be replaced in the next 5 yrs as well based on my estimates with local masons....that was estimated at $8,000 The heat pump was put in new by the previous owners by someone that was not licensed as we found out (totally voided the warranty on it). I have 3 Heating & Cooling gurus in my family. It has been repaired at least 1 time every year we lived hear until 2012 (because we bought indoor Lasko heaters and haven't used it). Also the wiring of it on the inside is absolutely disastrous along with the way the venting system was installed and placed. The upstairs is between 8 & 14 degrees colder in the summer. My family that does this for a living quoted me a price & said the retail they would charge to fix the wiring issues & the overall venting mistakes in the house would be about $4,000 w/ parts & labor. ANYWAY, anyone with a brain would run and hide from this disaster but again we have 3 great danes, and the only thing more important in this world than my wife, daughter, and mom are those crazy creatures and with our credit a home will not be in our future...so a MESS this place is but it is our mess and we are actually starting to get some income rolling again and if we could just get the bank to work with us I think we can get back on solid ground...that is my problem not your problem... AGAIN, I am just trying to send this out as a buyer beware to anyone (SPECIFICALLY over the flooding issue which we had no clue of at buying and found out 4 months later in July with 4 inches of water in our totally finished ground level). Good luck and God bless to all! To ensure you see all the property issues please take note of 2 other times I put together lists of the buyer beware to the future owners (AGAIN, with the flooding alone I promised myself I would never let anyone walk into this place the way I did; with no idea whatsoever). If the links happen not show up just look at google and it will be there the same way you found this link. 1st one is from 12/24/12 and the second is from 11/5/12.

No comments:

Post a Comment