Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

310 Sequoyah Drive Blountville, TN 37617 FACTS

I would feel much less honorable than I do at the moment if I did not mention about our property above....ASK THE NEIGHBORS #1 they will happily tell you of the flooding the residents had to deal with. To notate in a bit more detail...6 floods in 8 yrs and we are talking about a furnished downstairs. The foyer wood floor is ruined from it. 1 rooms entire carpet & padding had to be ripped up because of it. 70% of the drywall had to be taken out because of it & AFTER mass use of paint specifically to try and prevent hydrostatic pressure/water from coming in it still does..... We got a price quote 5 yrs ago and it is roughly $15,000 to fix. Entire back yard has to be dug up, heat pump removed and put back, the materials placed over the outside of the foundation, and this area has all underground power lines etc.....so that factored in much to the price as well. Just had to mention so if someone might see this they get the warning I did not specifically about the flooding. The roof is destroyed and will need replacement w/in 6 months at best (i patched as well as I could). OK, my heart is broken because I do not wanna leave...I wanna be able to fix all this and go forward because I have lived here 8 yrs but if I had to do it over again there is no damn way. OH & if you do buy this fine place YOU better be willing to pay for yard work. trust me...ask the neighbors that one as well. Standard mowing will cost $50 each time because of the damn ridge the house sits on. OK, Good luck and god bless to all. AN update for the latest possible sale/resale for all the capitalist wonderful humans out there hoping to make some money...see below http://wethepeoplevswetheprogressives.blogspot.com/2013/01/310-sequoyah-drive-blountville-tn-37617.html

No comments:

Post a Comment