Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I wish I had a composite of my Twitter the past 2hrs but...

Let us just simplify it to say I literally apologized to our daughter and we the damn sheeple obviously deserve everything we get...also I truly apologize to all those and their families that served and died to preserve our freedom and liberty. MY GOD I officially do not know my country any more and if anyone had any doubt about Glenn Beck's discussion over the damn Progressives and their takeover of education among other things..........holy hell I would say this bares that out. That any president, let alone one that is a damn naked Marxist, could win reelection with his past 4 years again......I DO NOT KNOW MY COUNTRY AND I FEAR I MAY NEVER EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFETIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment