Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rand Paul: Obama Would Prefer 'A Different Type Of Constitution'

This is example 99,999 of either you are for America or against it.
The left is trying to erode what little we have left of God & family that they haven't already successfully taken out of our family (in general) & our children's education....
I will go back to what I always go back to....
Tell the damn truth. You should be proud of your freaky ass anti-American crap. (I am proud and can back up every syllable I speak of my beliefs and the founders' intent for the 2nd Amendment etc..) It is yours and you are perpetrating it so....
Instead it is the classic that forced me to care about politics....there is only one side ever that will actually debate facts and realities...Conservatives (NOT damn Republicans...they are in the same swamp the Dems are) can spell substantive thought and debate!
It is truly about standing FOR something and knowing every single little reason why you do...vs. simply being ANTI &/or against something simply because it wasn't your idea and you can name call w/out a reasonable fact with the best of them (or my favorite...your union boss or other wannabe leader says so).
I AM DONE WITH THAT GARBAGE, period.

 Exclusive - Rand Paul: Obama Would Prefer 'A Different Type Of Constitution':

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment