Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tale Of Two Obituaries: AP Basks In Legacy Of Chavez, Sneers At Accomplishments Of Thatcher (2nd Post. Same as the 1st)

This garbage pisses me off to the point (much as Michelle Malkin talked about today in her hatred of the evil Collectivism crowd) I just saw it again on Ann Coulter's twitter timeline and I could not pass it by. Therefore here is link number two. Hell I just might link it 10 more times. Being as my main goal is a historical timeline for all my family in the future, things like this simply cannot be overstated period. This damn link is a literal mirror of the current state of the moral compass of America and it is damn sad and GOD IS WATCHING.

Tale Of Two Obituaries: AP Basks In Legacy Of Chavez, Sneers At Accomplishments Of Thatcher | Mediaite:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment