Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Rush: Hillary Clinton should call her new book “What difference did I make?”

If you have a liberty "instinct" you might have noticed things are definitely getting far past harry at the moment. I think it is no accident that some of the best radio I've heard in years is coming almost daily from Rush, Levin, & Glenn Beck all at the same time...and if you know these 3 fine folks you know they are in no way together on much of any level and damn sure don't deal with each other...I think it goes back to my first sentence. They can feel the pinch of this progressive nightmare coming to another head (similar to ObamaCare) and they have ramped up their greatness that much more.

Rush: Hillary Clinton should call her new book “What difference did I make?” » The Right Scoop -:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment