Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mark Levin rips Dana Perino for suggesting he doesn’t have Ben Carson’s best interests in mind

This vaguely reminds me of saying nary a damn bad word about the beloved Ron Paul and waiting for the Paul Libertarians to come out from under the stairs and simply curse you and call you every name in the book. I literally had this same issue tonight simply retweeting a great link to an actual positive 2003 Ron Paul anti-NeoCon piece that has a ton of very valid points.
Well, in this case I got the reverse Paul lover hatred....it was the anti-Paul folks that tweeted me back w/in literally 45 seconds...2 times...with 6 nasty cuss words in only 2 fine tweets.
I am sad to say that Critical Thinking simply must be dead and gone. Am I wrong?
This fauxrage that is apparently just waiting to make its way in your Twitter timeline or whatever the case may be is truly painful to watch from someone with legitimate critical thinking capabilities.
So where do we go from here young people and old?

Mark Levin rips Dana Perino for suggesting he doesn’t have Ben Carson’s best interests in mind » The Right Scoop -:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment