Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time for an Intervention - Peggy Noonan's Blog - WSJ

I do enjoy Mrs. Noonan's words whether I agree with them or not regularly (which is a beautiful thing and the way it is supposed to be BTW)...but I am having a hard time on this one specifically to the Libya thing....I will not ever think what Romney did there was a bad thing. I simply can't.
The Boca deal....I 1st would like to REALLY see the unedited tape from Jimmy Carter's flunky family member to see just how much I disagree with that one....on the surface what he is saying most certainly is traveling down the correct road....but that is a road very rarely traveled therefore it simply has to be done correctly with 0 margin for error IMO.

Time for an Intervention - Peggy Noonan's Blog - WSJ:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment