Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Portland Oregon Schools beat the drum for equity (DUCT tape your eyeballs before you read this garbage)

This is ABSOLUTELY one of those times I honestly look at my dogs, my wife, and especially our daughter and wonder if this whole damn thing is simply past the reckoning point.
I am pretty much talking on the level of...we can forget the damn left coast and new england period....and there are obviously some union states in the middle of the country that aren't far behind but potentially salvageable because again....read and reread this EFFIN garbage on this link.
At least one of the 10 scariest things I have seen in this country that didn't come straight from Washington D.C.
Though God himself knows they have laid the groundwork for garbage like this on all levels.

Portland Tribune and Community Newspapers - Schools beat the drum for equity:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment