Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

(Read & Save this for all times) Taxes v. Income Taxes - By Jonah Goldberg

I do mean what i put in parenthesis above simply because a good majority of this isn't related to any bias it is something that govt. and DC would never understand............FACTS about the rich and the poor and simply because they are facts not because we are worried about x,y, or z or  because we are damn pandering to any of these same jewels.......
The truth has no damn agenda people.....We simply MUST have the same answer after a equal sign for a billionaire that we have for the homeless man........UNTIL WE DO...we get what we deserve!

I probably could say better to that last sentence....until the damn sad and pathetic sheeple of this country (that make me throw up in my mouth on a daily basis) see what I said above as an obvious fact....despite how much I am willing to die for my and my families' freedom and liberty.....it will not have any effect if outnumbered 10,000 to 1 by damn pathetic sheeple of all kinds!

Taxes v. Income Taxes - By Jonah Goldberg - The Corner - National Review Online:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment