Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tim Thomas Star of the Stanley Cup winning Boston Bruins to Washington DC

this will be around long after I am so I am not even sending yet another link to damn facebook........see it below.
My god this guy is obviously a new found hero of limited government and conservatism right?
He had to know this was going to invite a clusterfluck and yet was so damn pissed over it all he still couldn't bring himself to visit Washington DC......
Somebody clone that man and send them all to the former Swamp that is now a Political Swamp and we could fix this in 6 years max!!!

Thomas wrote: “I believe the Federal government has grown out of control, threatening the Rights, Liberties and Property of the People . . . Because I believe this, I exercised my right as a Free Citizen, and did not visit the White House. This was not about politics or party.”







No comments:

Post a Comment