Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

(Thanks much Bill Simmons & ESPN Page 2) One final toss for The Dooze

This is for our wonderful 12 year old great dane Durango (yes 12 years old and he came from an abusive background at the age of 5 near death)......
I won't waste time with how inspiring and amazing this dog was feel free to see the home page here and you can see many videos of the dogs and enjoy.
I can only say I am a better man, father, and husband literally (LITERALLY) with the help of this dog.
FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION OF A GOOD KIND!!!!

When Durango was sick the first time at the end of 09 going into 10 I read this article from one of my favorite writers on anything resembling sports and as usual he put things into another world of a perspective for me.......because he has a gift , hello!
Thanks again Mr. Simmons

No comments:

Post a Comment