Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Ben Breedlove & His Story via Youtube --This is my story (Part 1) - YouTube

I am not even joking this is the type of thing that can affect generations and be remembered for centuries. My whole night has been wrecked in a good way watching the entire video. Thanks to my hero Glenn Beck & GBTV for talking about it and more importantly mentioning how the MSM is actually covering it but editing it in such a manner there is no GOD theme.....
I am done being on the fence or having good days and bad days on the religion subject. It is time to frankly admit my various issues growing up and in thought along the way are just that and there is nothing to change them and I a but a simple man and that will not change....
IT ALSO doesn't serve to invalidate GOD and entire religions because some things happened in my life that left a bad religious taste in my mouth etc.....
OK, I am all in! AND AGAIN this kid was obviously amazing. period.

No comments:

Post a Comment