Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Per Bob Beckel, AND I AGREE, there is much animosity with media AND--->

Listening to the fine GREAT< GREAT< GREAT American panel on Hannity for a few minutes tonight and it strikes me that something I am thinking (for obvious reverse or backward reasons from this camp site)he flat said matter of factly like it was the gospel and I think there is a discussion to be had about it.....if we could have some version of the old old school legit media (and YES I'm not suggesting the old media was worthy of sainthood I WOULD BE DAMN HAPPY TO SETTLE FOR A GROUP OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY National Enquirer reporters that simply smoked you out & called it like they seen it and LEFT the damn left & right out of the friggin thing).
Anyway, since obviously this is my blog to myself to help keep a timeline on everything its simply a note to self. With what i perceive as a big deal with the immigration reform thing not happening as was promised to extremely powerful groups or worst case scenario EXTREMELY important groups due to very powerful ties I just can't imagine OBAMA is in a world of shit right now with the Oil Spill that anyone with a brain can't fault this admin on reaction UNLESS so mega crazy new info comes out....that is as bad or at least in ballpark of the crap they flung at Bush 2.
AND you can never forget that how long ago did Obama as part of an olive branch tout a new plan to drill for oil....albeit a true joke of a plan overall based on what this country could do if it truly wanted to even sniff energy independence.....
THIS IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY TOWARD OBAMA OR HIS ADMIN.....I am still curious since it was my damn 14 yr old daughter the 1st I heard to question what happend to the rig to begin with? WITH the crazy advances they have made in safety & technology and the safety record to back it up this should be a HUGE part of the story.
Meanwhile we are getting no hint of investigation or clues etc ( AND I DO UNDERSTAND ITS A DAMN USA NIGHTMARE AT THIS POINT but with the virtual haphazard way they were initially commenting on it there was plenty of room to go from the gate asking why and talking investigation, usual political speak and BS....AND yet we got ziiiiiiiippppoooo that i have been able to find).
Just a tidbit of food for thought on the end of this legit declaration that in fact this evening I agreed with damn Bob Beckel.

No comments:

Post a Comment