Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mexican President Calderon

Why couldn't this damn Mexican ass hat simply send a crappy US beat down speech via satellite or something and save alot of wasted manhours with who knows how many agencies?
Instead we get another excuse for Obama to shit on America (but keep your chin up TIMMY as he said in his prequel - We are gonna fundamentally transform this country - over my dead EFFn body btw).
It would be funny if it wasn't the most important and private and prideful honoring thing i can think of not specifically involving my mom and family!

I still worry, a part of me, if we peaceably get to the next election the damn pendulum shift and how far opposite it will go?

As i say all the time I am a good bit to the right of Glenn Beck but most of America has no damn clue where Glenn Beck really is so that is probably at the end of the day putting me exactly where you think Glenn is...if you are the stereotypical hater (yep, thats right. We can damn stereotype all we want on this damn blog.....nananana boo boo) but this country will be no better if somehow everyone does finally get jostled out of their stupor and we look up and have a president that is one cat hair away from full support of total anarchy.....

yes i know thats extreme just a lil food for thought out loud to mostly make myself feel better ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment