Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

I wish i was a Congress-ional Weiner!!

I always try and play these even beyond straight to the vest even for me which will call my beloved momma out on the carpet if she deserves such.
I gotta say Weiner & buddies bring it on. You will either get rid of my boy or do the living version of martyr him bottom line.
I will be the 1st to tell you that the gold places just like a damn pawn shop are a joke to me but they provide a service and they provide it clearly and you can have the morons run their mouth all they want but at the end of the day if you have no pawn shop for instance people will seek mob type groups etc, hellllllllllo? they won't freak-in quit cause of a recession with the pawn shops, and the gold companies for my obvious taste would only be a possibility if things were like they are right NOW and I knew it a couple years ago and had $.
IS ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THE FACT THAT GOLD-LINE AND ALL THEIR BRETHREN WOULD NOT EXIST IF NOT FOR THE DAMN FEDERAL LAWS AFTER THE GREAT DEPRESSION. BEFORE THAT THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRADE IN ALL THE AMERICAN GOLD COINS AND THEN WE COULD REALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT......NOW SORRY I FIND THE DAMN COIN SALES ON LATE NIGHT CABLE MORE CUMBERSOME AND DEBATABLE!!
Anyway for all those new to BECK if this were to ever come out as a honest & legit conspiracy I can tell you he is screwed which obviously tells me even more there is no way. His early early commercials say unequivocally that he was a gold-line client long before they were a sponsor therefore......
THAT IS THE BIGGEST DAMN PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THE O'REILLY SHOW TONIGHT WITH MARY CATHERINE AND JUAN (i really like them both but they don't watch his show). He has been being beyond safe on flat recommending them forever now but hell no one would know that if they don't watch/listen all the time.
DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK and with all the messed up stuff going on and all the corruption in this country that is the best shit you found?
Really? go try again weiner rookie!! Maybe you should think about a foot long scandal this time? MAYBE, just a thought...plz take it under advisement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment