Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

healthcare

I don't even know where to begin here and if I literally were paid to follow this and it was my only reason for existing I couldn't come close to the attention it needs but for history sake i will simply say this. Those that know me close know that I am a major Glenn Beck follower and if you know where he has been for the past 18 months and aren't scared and can't honestly say that I AM SORRY and don't expect and I TOLD YOU SO then there is no hope for you and those that just don't get it unfortunately don't deserve the damn LIBERTY and FREEDOM that we are all fighting for since its being sucked dry from us day by day and the biggest yet is this Healthcare/Education Bill.
I can't believe the damn gimme gimme gimme free free free entitlement society has finally grown so large that this bull has gained enough traction that the antichrist of our generation PROGRESSIVES have this much hold in what is the real antichrist - WASHINGTON DC. The whole thing could break off into the Bay or the damn Atlantic at this point and i assure you the country would be a safer and better place and we would figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment