Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Beck vs. Massa the Interview

I will say at the very beginning my appreciation for Glenn Beck at a minimum is at a level I've probably not had to consider before in my life of any person that I do not physically know.
That being said I was so hoping we could get something to work with (vs. gotcha crap which benefits no one in the long run or best case benefits very few) out of this interview because in classic GB fashion he straight put it out today on radio and straight to Massa's face...to paraphrase but barely...YOU SAID TO ME CONGRESSMAN they have taken everything from me, blah blah, GLENN replies well if they have taken everything then that is when a person is feared the most because you have NOTHING else to lose....so of course GLENN made no secret this whole deal was about 0 more than a glorified version of his "Re-founders" Program. We need a whistle-blower to help further the knowledge base of the rotten corpse that has became DC and politics specifically. Well what we got I can't even describe. If I had never ending vacation days I would be tempted to take 1 tomorrow just to hear the entire diatribe Glenn bellows on this given during his last 30 minutes of utter frustration he began that last half segment by saying I made a promise at the beginning to the people....I WILL NOT WASTE YOUR TIME>>>
Well, again let's just say that either somebody got to him and he zipped it up about any further info that we could really use to help further the call to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE WASHINGTON that is beyond pertinent and at the heart of the matter.
Oh well we had a shot of getting a mob flunky turning state's evidence look at the inner sanctum and I say again its beyond obvious that whatever transpired in their private conversation yesterday and with his producers after the fact was obviously thwarted in some form or fashion because that was easily the most bizarre hour of GLENN BECK program I have witnessed yet.
To add acid to the wound it was announced just after via one of the folks i follow on twitter he is going on Larry King at 9pm....he made reference during the beck interview that he wanted to do the beck gig, 1 more, and disappear off in the sunset etc.....my god i say again just really damn bizarre! FEEL for Beck he really tried and flat called the guy out on the carpet.
OK, this blog has went on about as long as that total waste of an hour of our life interview today at 5pm....i bid you adieu. good night, god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment