Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

3-21-10 Watching Stupak Presser Now

Well I am seeing this through to the end. Watching CSPAN all day when I finally got out of overtime work today. I truly hate shedding tears over anything but I will never apologize for tears for my country. Two days in a row.

BUT OF COURSE he at least immediately said he had an agreement and he didn't go on for 5 years about his private feelings and quite simply any other garbage nobody on the face of the earth gives a damn about.........

ok, the day the music died.....that and the Democratic monopoly in the house & senate.
Shew. Gonna be tough road to hoe. Think of The founders, think of the soldiers that never got paid, think of all those that gave the ultimate sacrifice...themselves and sometimes their families as well.

I just pray that whatever version of God's will you believe in that this is part of the road that we must go down to reset things and bring them back under the umbrella that is the republic that our founders fought for and got for us.

Either way this SUCKS i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment