Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Gov. Patterson's Spitzer Curse maybe?

My god folks give me a break. Has anyone seen this mess? So one of his closest "aides" has 2 INDIVIDUAL orders from his ex-wife about the amount of footage that MUST be between her and her ex-jewel.....and we are hearing SHE had first been pressured by STATE POLICE (my god its like even the damn politicians in the northeast especially take all their talking & learning points from old mob movies, wtf?)and then the day before the latest hearing from the ex-wife regarding ANOTHER protective order against INSANE PATTERSON AID GUY, she gets a call from the Gov. himself and mysteriously doesn't show up....HUM. Not saying guilty before innocent but pardon even us the reluctant jaded mass of American humanity if he is have to be the 1st person I've heard in fame or politics to say what I just say him say (press conference...I did not abuse my position or its power, and i'm looking forward to a full & complete investigation and its findings etc..yeahhhhhhh sure)and it actually turn out even 20% to the benefit of their perception..

No comments:

Post a Comment