Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

S.E. Cupp and Joe Scarborough take aim at conservative media

I can't stand Scarborough personally. I love S.E. Cupp and yet disagree with her often. I have little doubt her heart, mind, soul, and love of country is at least in the right place...and what she says in this is what I have said for years....if we believe what we say we believe about America and the threats against it from within (and I won't list a 1,000 other reasons it also matters...I hope you are past getting my point by now) those folks that are anywhere close to being on our side as Conservatives, Libertarians, etc....they should be held to a higher standard for the love of God...not blindly defended against anything.
We all know what that looks like....watch the MSM and all Dems that huddle around damn all and anything that each says or does...who in their right mind wants to be like that?
AND if by miracle that means I lose than Eff it. I will lose because if the only way to win is play that game...I will not play. Right is right and wrong is wrong and I expect more out of my "family" not less! I hold them to a higher standard not a lower one.

S.E. Cupp and Joe Scarborough take aim at conservative media | TheBlaze.com:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment