Search This Blog

Saturday, February 23, 2013

(Pay attention to this moose squeeze boys & girls) FBI probe of defense tech allegedly leaked from NASA stonewalled, sources say

I won't even bother ranting about this for 5 minutes....Eff it...I am watching basketball...just search on the blog about the Black Panther party and the Justice Department (among several others....HELLO Fast & Furious)....I must reiterate though I am still sad we now have an Injustice Department unless you are poor, sad, or any other thing people can make you out to be (EXCEPT A DAMN FETUS) to be unable to possible protect yourself and especially if you are a minority etc.
GOOD job ending that racism and discrimination you damn geniuses (AND yes...I know they had no want or worry about such...just making fun of the dooooooooooooooooooof-ass media)

FBI probe of defense tech allegedly leaked from NASA stonewalled, sources say | Fox News:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment