Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Mark Levin livid over evidence not submitted with Zimmerman affidavit, says Fla. prosecutor is a disgrace » The Right Scoop -

He would be correct! If there could ever be a perfect exhibit of a majority (and somehow on most all the levels) of just how EFF'd up this country is at this point & time this situation and young man's death is it.
AND in case it hasn't been previously mentioned on my family historical blog.....I do believe I heard earlier one of the LSM said that Romney is going to Hell based on his own beliefs (violating doctrine and so on)....WELL I am as sure of this as I am anything.....from where I stand in my life at 37 years old...if there is a Hell I can assure you from where I am it will include Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson at the top rungs of the damn Hell ladder.

Mark Levin livid over evidence not submitted with Zimmerman affidavit, says Fla. prosecutor is a disgrace » The Right Scoop -:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment