Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Is the Department of Justice sanitizing its connection to Media Matters for America? | RedState

I have waited to make sure in my mind & heart so 24hrs after I first heard this patheticness I have looked for and found some additional comments etc...and except for the actual gun-running and the damn Fast & Furious scandal itself I am convinced that this sad fact in response to a comment from a journalist is the most pathetic and condemning thing that this rat-bastard historically corrupt administration has done to date and that is like trying to pick out Michael Jordan's greatest moment! Congrats gang you gotta real damn winner here!!

Is the Department of Justice sanitizing its connection to Media Matters for America? | RedState:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment