Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Was ‘cash for clunkers’ a clunker? - The Washington Post

Anyone now that reads this and especially for my family in the future....if you don't immediately know the answer to this question stop now and go look it up and get some perspective and come back and read the link from the Washington Com-Post as is below.....

The quote is ....... The Truth is a Stubborn Thing (sadly for this media generally speaking its a damn joke so when they bring up things that people like I pointed out 4 minutes after I initially heard this idea....well that just means it sucked even worse than my simple country mind could have ever imagined!!!)
If I didn't have family and a stake in this country I would laugh my butt off and rejoice and gloat at being right.....but alas that is, well uhhhh, not a option people. We inherited the greatest country on earth and the greatest idea of a country on earth and we are in the midst of overseeing the ruination of both and having to look our future generations in the eyes and even attempt to explain why, how, would a, could a, should a, blah blah....I am not looking forward to it any of it period! Hence why today's work from every citizen that cares on this continent is absolutely needed!!

Was ‘cash for clunkers’ a clunker? - The Washington Post:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment