Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

(I URGE all to watch this debate) For Gingrich and Cain, it’s a friendship and a contest - The Washington Post

Thanks to one of my heroes, Neil Boortz, I heard about this early enough to DVR it since we were able to go watch the Bama vs. LSU game with some friends....I just finished watching the debate and it was even better than I imagined and I would urge anyone to give it their time....WELL WELL WELL worth it!
I can honestly see these guys on a ticket together! Time will tell. I truly despise many of the things a career politician or at worst ELITE like Newt has going on but if for no reason other than the experience factor if Newt could somehow stay where he is in the polls and be a VP (if pride allowed for it of course) I would be very happy with that!!

For Gingrich and Cain, it’s a friendship and a contest - The Washington Post:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment