Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gibbs matter-o-factly informs us Netanyahu might be MIA.

I don't have the experience, the connections, or the long term knowledge to speak on this anymore than what I hear on Bill Bennett's show for instance & Beck & Ingraham.... Last I really saw there is still backing from the awesome Jewish community for the Obama administration...and I am every single day more clueless literally from a damn Monday-Sunday. I claim nothing other than to point out what I/WE don't want or need a controversial Beck or Hannity to say. WTF is Obama doing with our friends & our enemies? Anybody? Seriously? We have literally all but pee peed in Israel's cornflakes and they are literally the only group this administration is yet to have any version of a confrontation or a stand-off with.....OK LUCY (if you haven't heard many of my rants...>Lucy always equals the antithesis which generally is at best Liberals and at worst the anti-christ AKA Progressives)you got SUM SPLAININ 2DO!!!!

This was the report my a NO ARGUMENT EVEN FROM THE DAMN CRACKHEAD LEFT----> Major Garrett today said the following -----at Tuesday's Whitehouse briefing Gibbs hinted at the fact that Netanyahu may cancel his DC trip.
The Family Guy, Gibbs direct quote was:
"Israel will be here; I'm not sure if he's coming. "

No comments:

Post a Comment