Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2013

US Shale Revolution Leaving Europe in the Cold (Now just imagine if the EPA & Government in general wasn't 1000% against this!?)

Oh and I have looked at some estimates in the past 3 weeks on American energy independence that makes the 2035 claim in this piece look hilarious....Being a simple man I can't just say that those faster numbers are correct obviously; but my gut damn sure tells me they are....So there you go!

OH AND DAMN I wish this would have happened even 5 or 8 years quicker because my family and I would have been moving to the Dakotas or somewhere similar to take part in the glory and obviously to benefit financially as well.

US Shale Revolution Leaving Europe in the Cold « Breaking Energy - Energy industry news, analysis, and commentary:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment