Search This Blog

Friday, August 16, 2013

Things Just Got Real Personal in Feud Between Bill O’Reilly and Al Sharpton.

I was watching this live and about spit out my beverage.
Things like this I immediately go into CSI mode. My thoughts bouncing off each other are: Did Sharpton assume that O'Reilly would never ever mention the charitable giving because folks like him never do unless they are trying to get others to give as well OR: Is he such a D.B. that he simply doesn't care and after he got that 25K off O'Reilly he moved on and tried to find other marks!?
But I digress...I am terribly happy that Bill dropped this lil truth nugget tonight. I like him rarely these past 5 years or so but regardless of the person...right is right and wrong is wrong and Bill has been on a pretty serious roll lately. Props.

Things Just Got Real Personal in Feud Between Bill O’Reilly and Al Sharpton | Video | TheBlaze.com:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment