Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

How Money Walks | How $2 Trillion Moved between the States -- SEE BELOW

I just tweeted the man himself and I have to add it here as well obviously but beyond the fact this is a validation for anyone that has damn common sense and can even spell SMALL GOVERNMENT, the data collected and the irrefutable breakdown of said data should be on the front page of every newspaper in the free world (if this was a damn Conservatives fault it would be but I digress). I still have faith on this one as I haven't seen anything this damn strong in many many years........................AND ALL DATA IS BASED ON IRS and other GOVERNMENT released materials...NO Ideology no theory no D.B. economists that are the Antichrist ...WHEW HEWWWWWWWW.

 How Money Walks | How $2 Trillion Moved between the States – A Book By Travis H. Brown:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment