Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Operation Fast and Furious Tied to 2010 Juarez Massacre (I fear for my country more and more each day)

I say that parenthetical point whether or not Mr. Romney becomes President Romney or not.
Good Lord folks it would truly take a celestial being to fix all this alone. There are so many things and people broken using the word stunning wouldn't come close.
It gets old finding ways to say something similar to this over and over because only the news story changes while all the operatives and the machine stays the same; however I have no clue what else to do from this stand point other than what I do now on a daily basis. Record our history with definite but minimal comments so I have an answer when the lineage of Kelly & I are asking what the hell happened and you realize you were on watch right?
This is our response (please note if you are skimming through this fine blog for the 1st time...I always mention this roughly 1 time per month because I have had everyone from Russia to China read pages on occasion. That coupled with the fact when I am commenting along with said stories I am not gonna play around so I feel a sense of need to ensure anyone that would every read this on a consistent basis understands my gameplan from the beginning. IT hasn't changed!)
God Bless America!

Operation Fast and Furious Tied to 2010 Juarez Massacre ::

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment