Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Study accuses Obama administration of 'dismantling' immigration enforcement | Fox News

I do not consider myself a master of the English language so with that said take this with a grain of salt lol....
We are damn way past accusations...it is more simple just to point out the FACTS of what he has done, what they have said about that, what they are doing and what they have said about that as well....which in turn shows you exactly where all things are going without any doubt (I HATE TO GO ALL...SHOW ME YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL SHOW YOU YOUR FUTURE but you get the idea regardless I have to imagine at this point in this Marxist regime)

Study accuses Obama administration of 'dismantling' immigration enforcement | Fox News:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment