Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I am totally immersed in the 9/11 Anniversary happening on NatGeo this week AND..

for my wonderful future grand children I want to make mention now so in case I don't follow up I pray I can personally do it with them but just in case I am sure Kassidy or some other fine member of the family can handle it. I just heard Mayor JEWEL as I call him talk about how America hasn't changed in basic reality from Pearl Harbor to the horribleness of 9/11 and it made me question WITH GREAT HONOR AND PURPOSE not some BS because I wouldn't believe it if I read it to be quite truthful...but anyway the mass amount of 1st responders...at the World Trade Center.....how many if any deserters were there? Most if not all had to have little illusions and maybe perhaps only prayers they were coming back from this thing........
NOW THAT IS A STORY. I will be researching folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment