Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Well after Glenn's NASCAR comments I knew it wouldn't take long but was hoping he might make his first appearance in Bristol DANGIT

god love him...............HE WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE AT HOME 2 MILES FROM ME where i stand here in my den..............IN BRISTOL, TN

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/02/21/more-celebrities-glenn-has-no-business-meeting/



More celebrities Glenn has no business meeting

Glenn has a long and storied history of meeting celebrities he has no business interacting with. Last year, he hung out in the Cardinals locker room with Albert Pujols. A few weeks ago he met Bono. And now he’s at a NASCAR event with Fergie, Michael Bay, and the new star of Transformers.
“I met a ton of people. I met Governor Scott,” Glenn said of his trip to the Daytona 500.
“He stopped the bullet train. I was glad to hear that.  I said, Don’t give up on that.  He said, I work for the taxpayers, not for Obama.  You know, he said, Anytime we can save taxpayers ‑‑ that thing just didn’t make any sense. We’re going to spend money to lose money?  That doesn’t make any sense.”
Glenn and his wife sat behind Michael Bay and new Transformers 3 actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Glenn said he and his wife joked, “And so Michael Bay is sitting there and [my wife] says, with no volume control, she said, So, do you think Michael Bay picked her because of the boobs or the lips?  I said, definitely the boobs.”
Stu added, “She strikes me as attractive, quite attractive.  Quite a good‑looking girl.”
Glenn also met Transformers co-star Josh Duhamel and Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie. Glenn said he was surprised how nice everyone was to him. He joked, “Aren’t you the Black Eyed Pea lady?  I mean, you’re supposed to hate me.” He added that he didn’t actually say that to anyone.
Glenn said he was surprised how attractive Fergie was in person after seeing her perform at the Super Bowl (editor’s note: since when did Glenn actually watch sporting events…).
When Jeffy commented that she looked “stocky” during the Super Bowl performance, Pat said, “How would you describe yourself, then, Jeffy, if you’re describing her as stocky, just out of curiosity?”
Jeffy responded, “Personally, I would call myself honed to perfect, but that’s just me.”
Glenn joked, “ If he lost 360 pounds, you should see the six‑pack that’s underneath all that fat.  It’s crazy.  There’s a six‑pack just crying to come out.  You don’t mess with Jeffy.”
“I spent years developing and getting my way out of  anorexia,” Jeffy added.
Glenn was also impressed by Martina McBride’s performacne of the National Anthem.
Glenn also met some of the drivers, but didn’t know their names. Stu said, “You don’t know sports at all, in any aspect, let alone Nascar.”
And Glenn’s overall assesment of the crowd? “ I have to tell you, I have not been around 200, 000 people that nice since 8/28.”

No comments:

Post a Comment