Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don't care if I blog this 20 times ITS Beautiful- Patriotic Citizens Seek Way to Help Homeless Hero Who Rescued American Flag

FOXNews.com - Patriotic Citizens Seek Way to Help Homeless Hero Who Rescued American Flag

I only hope every freedom loving, liberty grasping, WE ARE NOT A DAMN DEMOCRACY (go to Cuba, Venezuela, or a few years ago Iraq to visit Sadam) WE ARE A REPUBLIC, person in the good ol' USA has seen this multiple times but regardless it can't possibly be referenced and shown enough. I will not lie. I break down like a little girl every time this is on and I see the surveillance video of this homeless man in the middle of a dang tropical storm basically saving our flag when absolutely no one on earth is around.
THAT IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT AND SOMEHOW SOMEWHERE WASHINGTON, JEFFERSON, ADAMS, AND OTHERS ARE SMILING.

No comments:

Post a Comment